Last Update: Version 1.98.83, April 24th, 2019
PowerShell script Connect-Office365Services.ps1 defines global functions to connect to various
Office 365 online services or Exchange On-Premises.
Call manually or alternatively embed or call from $profile (Shell or ISE) to make functions
available in your session. If loaded from PowerShell_ISE, menu items are defined for the
functions. To surpress creation of menu items, hold 'Shift' while Powershell ISE loads.
The following (global) functions are defined:
- Connect-AzureActiveDirectory: Connects to Azure Active Directory
- Connect-AzureRMS: Connects to Azure Rights Management
- Connect-Exchang0eOnline: Connects to Exchange Online
- Connect-SkypeOnline: Connects to Skype for Business Online
- Connect-EOP: Connects to Exchange Online Protection
- Connect-ComplianceCenter: Connects to Compliance Center
- Connect-SharePointOnline: Connects to SharePoint Online
- Connect-MSTeams: Connects to Microsoft Teams
- Get-Office365Credentials: Gets Office 365 credentials
- Connect-ExchangeOnPremises: Connects to Exchange On-Premises
- Get-OnPremisesCredentials: Gets On-Premises credentials
- Get-ExchangeOnPremisesFQDNGets: FQDN for Exchange On-Premises
- Get-Office365Tenant: Gets Office 365 tenant name
- Set-Office365Environment: Configures Uri's and region to us
- Get-TenantID: Returns TenantID using previously provided credentials
Read more about this script's usage on the related blog:
Revision history is contained in the source.