Using this flow we can create and format the html table in run time and send the table data to the user. This was developed as part proof of concept for this article How To Create And Format HTML Table Using Microsoft Flow And SharePoint Online
1. Developer should know how to create MS flow and run it from SharePint Online.
2. Create "Customers" custom list in your your site.
3. Need to create the below columns:
3.1. Title - rename to "Customer ID"
3.2. Customer Name
3.3. Customer City
3.4. Phone Number
3.5. Email ID
Note: All columns "Single line of text" type.
How to deploy:
Navigate to the below page:
Note: in the above url <country> is a dynamic, as I am accessing from India, it displays as india.
Click on the “Import” button as highlighted below.
Click on the “Upload” button.
After sometimes you will be landed to the below page:
Note: By default the “Import” button will be in disabled mode – in order to enable it we need to click on all the value of “IMPORT SETUP” column as highlighted above:
For an example, click on the “Update” from “IMPORT SETUP” column, then click on “Save” button as below and follow the same for all other “IMPORT SETUP” value.
Now the “Import” button is enabled.
Wait for sometimes - you can see the import successful message and then click on the “Open flow” link.
In the new window you can see your flow as below.
1. Select your site and “Customers” list from the "When a new item is created" and "Get Items" action.
2. Change to your email id in "Send an email action" and save the flow that’s it.