A NEW Dell Warranty Bulk-Import
Tool. You will need a certified Dell API Key to use this. If you do not have one, you should get started with
SCCM Warranty Extension for Dell Computers
PLEASE NOTE: This software is not published by DELL.
Import all of your Dell warranty data without violating Dell v4 API Limitations. The download also
includes a SQL Server Reporting Services Report that can be imported into SCCM. This script has been tested in an environment with approximately 15,000 devices.
- Open the Powershell script and follow the instructions at the top
- Create the database table with provided T-SQL
- Grant required permissions
- Configure the script
- Setup a scheduled task
- Import the SSRS report
- Open the report from Microsoft SQL Server Report Builder
- Generate a new Data Source
- Right-click 'Data Sources' and choose 'Add Data Source'
- Select 'Use a shared connection or report model'
- Select the auto-generated connection and click 'Test Connection'
- Click OK
- Refresh the datasets to use the new connection
- Expand the 'Datasets' node
- View the properties of each dataset and click the button 'Refresh Fields', then click 'OK'
- Run the report
- Save the report
- In the save dialog, if your SCCM repository is not automatically selected, navigate to 'http://<site server name>/ReportServer'
- Drill down from there to the location you would like to save the report
Check out SCCM Warranty Extension for Dell Computers
LAPS Extension for SCCM 2012 R2 +