The UNIX/Linux Extended Monitoring management pack for System Center 2012 R2 – Operations Manager is an example management pack and VSAE project that demonstrates MP authoring for additional performance monitoring scenarios.
The download package includes:
• Microsoft.Unix.ExtendedMonitors.mp – a sealed Management Pack that implements additional performance monitors
• Microsoft.Unix.ExtendedMonitors.xml - an unsealed version of the Management Pack
• A Visual Studio Authoring Extensions (VSAE*) project for the Microsoft.Unix.ExtendedMonitors
• A key file (MPAuthorSamples.snk) that allows you to modify and reseal the Management Pack.
Monitors implemented in the example MP are:
• Operating System Total Percent Processor Time (Three State)
• Operating System Available Megabytes Memory (Three State)
• Operating System Available Megabytes Swap Space (Three State)
• Operating System Percent Used Memory (Three State)
• Operating System Percent Used Swap Space (Three State)
• Computer Ping Status
*The Visual Studio Authoring Extensions for System Center 2012 – Operations Manager. The VSAE tool is documented and available at this location:
Note: this Management Pack project is provided as-is, and is intended for use as an example. It is not supported.