Formulaic is a PowerShell module for math, physics, and statistics functions.
It contains several somewhat useful functions to take the tedium out of math. You can use Formulaic to:
- Convert from Royal Measurements to Metric
- Convert celsius to farenheit, and visa-versa
- Calculate angles in a triangle
- Get the area and circumference of a circle
- Do simple math flashcards
- Get the areas and perimeters of squares, rectangles, and trapezoids
- Get averages and standard deviations for a set of numbers
- Get the correlation coeffecient of properties within a set of data
- Measure mass and velocity
- Run open-ended calculations
Formulaic is also open-source, so you can check out the code and use it to create your own calculators. Formulaic is published with
PowerShell Pipeworks as a web site and service, with a companion Windows app.