IsePack has been the premiere plugin for the Windows PowerShell ISE since it first came out. It contains shortcuts to supercharge your scripting, and ways that you can improve and extend the Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment. IsePackV2 is
the updated IsePack for the newer PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment. Here are a few things that make IsePack way cooler than the normal ISE.
- Create Icicles (visual ISE plugins) in a few lines of code
- Access the $lastOutput of any PowerShell command.
- Show the history (F7)
- Show the last output (ALT+O)
- Close All Unsaved Open Files (CTRL+SHIFT+F4)
- AutoSave the current file (CTRL+F12)
- Create Format Files (CTRL+ALT+F) and Type Views (CTRL+ALT+T)
- Visualize the last output (ALT+O)
- Show the constructors of a type (ALT+C)
- Search Bing for the current selection (ALT+B)
IsePackV2 also includes many amazing modules to help increase your productivity in PowerShell:
- PowerShell Pipeworks - A Web Platform Built Atop Windows PowerShell, with Tons of Tools To Connect to the Cloud and deal with data.
- ShowUI - A lightweight way to build rich WPF UI in a few lines of PowerShell
- EzOut - A way to take the pain out working with types and formatting in PowerShell, you can make rich output easily.
- ScriptCop - ScriptCop is a tool to make sure your PowerShell scripts are following the rules. It helps improve your code quality.
- RoughDraft - RoughDraft is a set of tools to help make and manipulate images in PowerShell