After reading this document, you should be able to author, deploy, use, maintain, and audit a Just Enough Administration (JEA) deployment on Windows Server 2016 PP1. Here are the topics we will cover:
1. Introduction: Briefly review why you should care about JEA.
2. Prerequisites: Set up your environment
3. Using JEA: Start by understanding the operator experience of using JEA.
4. Remake the Demo: Create a JEA Session Configuration from scratch.
5. Role Capabilities: Learn about how to customize JEA capabilities with Role Capability Files.
6. End to End - Active Directory: Make a whole new endpoint for managing Active Directory
7. Multi-machine: Discover how deployment and authoring changes with scale
8. Reporting on JEA: Discover how to audit and report on all JEA actions and infrastructure.
9. Appendix: Important skills and discussion points