Issue fixes, added new Office 365 license types.
Updated the display name of the license plans to align with the latest Office 365 licenses.
Added the ability to Assign / Remove Office 365 license for Distribution groups and Office 365 Groups.
Added the column "Last logon time" in the licensing reports. Also added the report "Licensed users not logged in for N days".
This is a simple windows forms GUI based utility to manage Office 365 license.
Following licensing reports are available:
- All licensed users report
- Users based on license
- Unlicensed users
- Available license subscription details
- License Vs Usage Summary Report
Following operations are supported:
- Assign license
- Unassign license
- Update license
- Add/Remove License plan/feature in existing license
- Manage Office 365 license options for multiple tenants from one place
- Perform license management operation either on a single user or set of selected multiple users or on selected groups
- Select multiple users for license management operation using CSV file
- Export the user license reports to HTML/CSV/PDF/Excel
- Microsoft .Net 4.5 framework
- Azure ActiveDirectory Module for Windows Powershell
Steps to run the utility
- Download and unzip the attached file.
- Run the powershell script file "license_mgmt.ps1" in the unzipped folder. This will start the license management utility.
- Once the utility is opened, you will be prompted to enter the admin credentials for your Office 365 tenant.
- After generating the licensing report, select the users and click "Action" button and select "Manage License"
Select multiple users for operation using CSV file
- The csv file should contain the column name "userprincipalname"
- Click "Select users from csv" and proceed
Sample users based on license report:
License management operation on multiple users:
License management for single user: