Here is a tool which will allow you to add, modify or remove an application from your Deployment Share.
- Framework 4.5 and Powershell V3 at least
- MDT 2013 Update 1 or Update 2
Run the MDT Application Manager.exe file
A GUI will be opened.
Browse to your Deployment Share or Deploy content folder.
Your applications will be then displayed in the datagrid.
How to use the tool
- Add an application ==> Click on the "ADD" button. A GUI will be opened to fill your application informations and selecting sources.
- Modify an application ==> Select an application from the datagrid and click on the "MODIFY" button. A GUI will be opened with your application informations, Change what your want and click on "Apply changes".
- Remove an application ==> Select an application from the datagrid and click on the "Remove" button. The application will be removed from your Deployment Share.