This script will add the following to your Lync Server 2013 or 2010:
- New Year's Day (1 January)
- St. Patrick's Day (17 March)
- Easter Monday (This year it's 4 April)
- First Monday in May, June, August (4 May, 1 June, 6 August)
- Last Monday in October (26 October)
- Christmas Day (25 December)
- St. Stephen's Day (26 December) Good Friday is not a public holiday.
The script will add all of the above and the following:
- Christmas Day 2014 (25 December)
- St. Stephen's Day 2014 (26 December)
- New Year's Day 2016 (1 January)
You will need to check the new holiday set box for your RSG Workflows to activate your holiday configuration.
More information in my blog.