Trying to add a line URI to a user, but can't because the system tell you it is already in use.
But you want to find out where in the system it is used? Look no further. The search-lineURI.ps1 can do the search for you.
- V 1.0 - A version created for Lync 2010, slightly buggy
- V 2.1 - December 2013 - Major fixup, edited for the 2013 environment, signed
- V 2.2 - December 2013 - Minor fixup on the get-help output.
- V 3.0 - January 2014:
- CHANGE: Moved search to a function, making it possible to add more flexibility with switches.
- NEW FEATURE: -search, -ListAsGridView, -SavetoXMl and path switches for saving the output.
- BUGFIX: Script is no longer showing a count of 0. Listing only positive matches.
- NEW FEATURE:Made the parameter for digits "not mandatory", as it is not always called for any more. Also restricted this parameter to 2-20 digits.
- HELP: Created a online switch to launch lyncnumbers.net, where there will be updates about the script.
- V 3.1 - March 2014: - BUGFIX: Added Lync room systems
- V 3.2 - May 2014: - BUGFIX: ListAsGridViw now works even if there is only one match (Cerdits in script, thanks guys!)
- V 3.3 - July 2014
- BUGFIX: SaveToXml no longer throws an error when you find only one match!
- Code change:Function rewritten and search code changed to save time and space.
- NEW FEATURE: Powershell output is not generated by writehost anymore
- NEW FEATURE: Added column for "type" of endpoint, easy to tell if it is a user, room, rgs or whatever.
- NEW FEATURE: Splitting line uri into EXT and DID
- NEW FEATURE: Progress bar
- V 3.4 - May 2015
- Cleanup: Using paramter sets to seperate the different options
- Bugfix: URIsearch is now mandatory when using -search parameter
- Change: Default directory is now "UCDoc"
- Change: Only one parameter for filename: $fileXML
- Note: Tested on Skype for Business Server
- Bugfix: Running a test, to avoid known issues with get-csmeetingroom and Lync 2010
- V 3.5 - May 2016
- BUGFIX: CMS error removed
I have not been able to test it on large systems, so feedback and bug reports appreceated!