I’ve updated for System Center Configuration Manager 1810
the Visio Stencils/Shapes (v1.4) that I’ve created for
System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. As a reminder, it is not official but based on some models seen in the Microsoft sessions. It is based on stencil that some people from the community had published for SCCM 2007. This new version
includes the changes since CM 1810 and some others updates.
If you want to follow updates:
Version 1.4 changes include :
- Adding Primary Site Servers (HA Active/Passive)
- Adding CAS Site Servers (HA Active/Passive)
- Adding Data Warehouse Synchronization Point - CAS
- Adding Data Warehouse Synchronization Point - Primary Site
- Adding Azure Web Apps
- Adding Azure Native Apps
- Adding Desktop Analytics
- Adding Jamf Pro
- Adding Datalert
- Adding an Android Enterprise Device in addition to a Legacy Device
- Tagging System Health Validator Point as Deprecated as it cannot be installed for few release now.
Version 1.3 changes include:
- Adding Cloud Management Gateway
- Adding Cloud management gateway connection point
- Adding Microsoft Azure
- Adding Operations Management Suite
- Changing AADSync shape with AADConnect
Any feedbacks are appreciated.
This stencil is provided "AS IS" without express or implied warranty of any kind.