Lately I have been working more and more with ADFS, mainly because of the Office 365 / Exchange Hybrid / Exchange Online deployments I have been doing.
So I thought I share my experiences, what I have learned and resources I’ve used. In this article I’ll be covering the following:
- Overview of ADFS
- ADFS Deployment Steps
- ADFS Sizing
- Publishing ADFS externally (ADFS Proxy)
- High Availability
- Disaster Recovery
- ADFS Configuration Database – WID or SQL?
- Using ADFS for Conditional Access
- How to migrate ADFS from one server / farm to another
- Switching Office 365 Identity Model from Cloud Only to Federated
- ADFS Backup
- Troubleshooting ADFS
- What if ADFS can’t be recovered?